Maxforce Prime (Insecticide) | cockroach control
Maxforce Cockroach gel baits is the most effective products in the market for controlling cockroaches. Maxforce is formulated to offer the best consumption rates across cockroach species and cockroach development stages.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Controls all major cockroach species.
- Exceptionally attractive gel bait.
- Consistent high performance.
Maxforce is design to feed the cockroaches and kill the roaches in the process. The products is more effective when placed in and around cockroach harbourages and, if possible, between these areas and food sources.
Survey the area to be treated to identify sites of infestation e.g. by using traps and/or flush-out aerosols, searching for droppings, cast skins and egg cases etc.
Dispense Maxforce Prime using a suitable gel applicator
KEY PRODUCT FACTS:
Very attractive gel bait.
NAFDAC Reg. No. A5-0906
Replace gel after 12 weeks or sooner if required.
30 g cartridge.
How to use:
For maximum effectiveness Maxforce Prime must be placed in and around cockroach harbourages and, if possible, between these areas and food sources. Survey the area to be treated to identify sites of cockroach infestation e.g. by using traps and/or flush-out aerosols, searching for droppings, cast skins and egg cases etc.
- Maxforce Prime 30 g cartridge is dispensed using a suitable gel applicator.
- When the treatment has been completed remove the empty cartridge and dispose of safely.
- If the cartridge is only partially used, remove it from the applicator, seal it with the end cap provided and store as directed.
- Apply Maxforce Prime directly as spots or thin ribbons to surfaces in identified target areas.
- It should be placed out of sight and where light intensity is low.
- Avoid excessively dusty, damp or greasy locations and those, which are subject to washing.
- Do not apply to areas that have recently been treated with other insecticides or contaminate the bait with other insecticides.
Maxforce Prime can be placed for cockroach in the vicinity of: corners, cracks and crevices, voids, service-ducts, lift shafts, equipment and furniture e.g. counters, refrigerators, cookers, sinks, baths etc. It is ideal for use in and around sensitive situations e.g. electrical and electronic equipment. Where immigration of cockroaches has been identified placement of additional bait in peripheral areas of the site will aid control. An effect on the cockroach population can be expected very quickly with dead cockroaches evident within 24 hours of treatment. Maximum levels of control are achieved 1 to 3 months after treatment depending upon the level of infestation and as long as the gel is present. Where infestations are high inspect the applied spots of Maxforce Prime regularly and make further applications as required.